"Haha...no!" ― Flanker, when saying "No" in the Voice Menu
The Flanker is based off the Team Fortress 2's Scout. He has a cocky personality and does not get along well with the other mercenaries.
His role on the battlefield is to flank and pick off enemies one-by-one using his fast movement speed and ability to double jump, the Flanker is very deadly in 1 on 1 close range combat, but very weak in long ranged combat compared to the other classes such as Trooper and Marksman.
The Flanker can also capture control points quickly as he has a double capture rate, whilst the other mercenaries have only normal capture rate.
As well as this, the Flanker can also push the payload cart "twice as much" as the other mercenaries, despite his "weak" appearance.
- Lupara DB
- Baby Face's Blaster
- Soda Popper
- Concealed Carry
- Mad Milk
- Six Point Shuriken
- Witches Brew
- Candy Cane
- Holy Mackerel
- Brooklyn Basher
- Three-Rune Blade
- Wooden Sword
- Bonk! Atomic Punch (Bloxxy Cola)
- Golden Frying Pan
- The Flanker is the youngest class in the game
- The Agent is confirmed to not be Flanker's mom
- The Flanker has a double capture rate (x2)
- When using bonus jumps from melee weapons with the Winger, it will create a cloud effect and sound.
- The Flanker's "DOCTOR!" and "Help!" voice commands use the Flanker's old voice.
- The flanker is specialized in 1v1 combat, do not attempt to pick on multiple enemies at once
- Use your fast movement speed to your advantage, while in the middle of combat attempt to juke or zig-zag around while you reload
- Make every shots count, 2-3 meatshots are all you need to finish the job on most classes
- Even though the flanker has a double capture rate on control point and payload, he is actually a horrible class to sit on the objective due to his small health pool, instead, patrol near the objective and pick off targets attacking it, only attempt to capture the objective when you're sure no one is around
- Alternatively, you can attempt to bunny hop on the point while picking off targets approaching, just know dodge from a potential Marksmen headshot or to run when it's getting heated
- Pick off the more important classes and players that are giving your team an issue, although you should always leave this job to the Agent if your team has one.
- With the Lupara and the Atomizer, you can perform quadruple jumps if you have enough time